DCFS Shiley Tracheostomy Tubes are Cuffless and Non-Fenestrated. All packages include a Disposable Inner Cannula (DIC) and a Decannulation Plug (DCCP). They come 1 per box. This product is size 4 (#4DCFS). Dimensions are: OD: 9.4 mm; ID: 5.0 mm; Length: 62 mm.
Caution: The Shiley Tracheostomy Tube is classified as a disposable medical device. The manufacturer recommends that the Tracheostomy Tube usage not exceed twenty-nine (29) days. Frequent and routine changes of the Tracheostomy Tube and accessories are recommended and should be evaluated by the attending physician.
Feature & Spec
Shiley Tracheostomy Tube Cuffless with D.I.C. (#4DCFS) Features and Specifications:
- Disposable Cannula Cuffless Tracheostomy Tube (DCFS) provides convenience of a disposable inner cannula for a wide variety of applications
- Disposable Inner Cannula (DIC) features integral 15mm snap-lock connector for quick, safe disposal after single use.
- Smooth, rounded-tip obturator facilitates insertion
- Disposable Decannulation Plug (DDCP) closes the proximal end of the DCFS, DCFN and DFEN to permit breathing through fenestration and upper airway.
- Size: 4
- Dimension: OD: 9.4 mm; ID: 5.0 mm; Length: 62 mm
Customers Also Viewed
Precision Medical PowerVac+ Cabinet Style Intermittent Suction Unit (120 VAC, 60 Hz North American cord) PM63
Fisher & Paykel